It Girls - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, October 2, 2023

It Girls

As October began, I was expecting Stardoll to introduce some spookiness to the site, such as creepy decor items or costumes. However, they surprised us with a super colorful It Girls collection instead.



Only one thing caught my attention right away: the Chihuahua Purse. I later discovered that it's actually inspired by Kendall Jenner's Doberman. Well, I think someone wasn't able to spot the differences between both dog breeds.


As I saw all the items displayed in the store, it made me wonder if some of them were a bit out of place in the collection, as they might be better suited for other brands. But by now, it's already a common thing in Stardoll, and it's happening very frequently. I just wish they could adhere more strictly to the store's aesthetics again.

This time, I'll conclude the post differently by adding a picture of the real-life version of Kendall's Doberman Crystal-Embellished Clutch Bag by Judith Leiber, because I think it's cuter than SD version.


What are your opinions on this bag? Which one did you like more? Also, share your overall thoughts on the entire It Girls collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment