Royalty - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, October 13, 2023

Royalty

Apparently, the poor Callie's Picks decor from Wednesday didn't mean that the Stardoll illustrators team were working on anything limited, as today's release is Royalty.



Personally, I don't like how some of these items were styled on the mannequins, but they have the potential to be styled separately with other pieces. However, I can't say the same for the shiny/metallic pieces, as they look a bit odd, especially the long golden dress.

As usual, this Royalty collection is exclusively available for royalty dolls to purchase. I only recall one instance when it was free for everyone to buy, but that might have been a staff error.

I'm not sad by not having the Royalty status at the moment because this collection isn't my cup of tea. However, in the future, I might consider buying the bags, as they are the only items I really liked.





No comments:

Post a Comment