Subcouture - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, October 20, 2023

Subcouture

As announced yesterday, with the top-up of 50% more Stardollars, today's release is Subcouture. It's been a few hours since the store was added to starplaza and it's already making waves among players.



The new collection has two floors, lots of oversized items, and micro tops, which is exactly the way I like. But many people have mixed feelings about it. I have to agree that it's not the best Sub collection, but it's far from being the worst. There are some interesting pieces, I understand that it's not everyone's style or easy-to-match pieces, so I can empathize with the complaints on this one.


If you, like me, appreciate this collection, it's better to buy it as soon as possible. As we already know, Subcouture collections are time-limited. Without the time counter they used to add to the store window at first, it's hard to know if they will remain in the plaza for 48 hours or be removed before that.

I've already filled my shopping cart, though I'm still considering a few other pieces. It's better to buy them now than to pay an overpriced amount later in the bazaar. How about you? Have you purchased anything from this release, or are you still deciding if you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment