Velvet Orchid - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, October 30, 2023

Velvet Orchid

It seems like the new normal for Stardoll releases is being late, but today's collection took tardiness to a whole new level. Anyways, it's better late than never, right?

The Velvet Orchid collection is very small, just like the previous ones from all the brands. It seems like the design team is understaffed due to the lack of items in recent releases. However, I've heard that Vulacano was training two new people, who also play Stardoll, to be part of the design team. So, let's hope this can lead to improvements in the future.

Gossip aside, let's back to this release again... At this point, I believe everyone was waiting for a Halloween costume store, given that we only had a decor-themed one this month. However, we got something different instead.



I liked the white laced dress, and that's it. I'm not sure if the cartoon face bags are trending somewhere, but unlike the Museum Mile Disney ones, this Anna W purse didn't please me at all.


I'd like to hear your opinions on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment