Vinyl - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, October 27, 2023

Vinyl

Well, I forgot that yesterday was Friday, so I was confused when I logged into Stardoll and saw some new pieces in the 'new items' section. Now that I've moved past the confusion, let's get to the point of this post: the new Vinyl collection.



The collection consists of 10 new outfits, all for female dolls. Lately, Vinyl has earned a place in my favorite stores list. It's one of the few that still adheres to the original store aesthetics, and its releases always contain some interesting pieces.
Once I set my eyes on the Brown Stretch Boots, they became my most-wanted item from the release, along with the Vintage TV Bag. I wish we had the option to buy the belt from the Coat with Padded Shoulders separately, as I liked it but not the coat - paddes shoulders are a pass for me. The Hippie Van Bag is a really cute item as well, but I'm not the biggest fan of crossbody bags; I prefer handbags. However, who knows, maybe on another occasion, I'll buy it?






No comments:

Post a Comment