Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Outfit of the Month

The good thing about November 1st falling on a Wednesday is that we start the month with a great release! This time, the Outfit of the Month features outfits curated by Limonperi123 and Renachan.



The real-life version of the Cascading Ruffle Gown by Mirror Palais is gorgeous, but the Stardoll version is kind of meh, in my opinion. I sometimes think that some items weren't designed for being in the game, but it's still a beautiful piece. The heart-shaped choker is also an interesting piece; the real-life version is very detailed. If someone is curious about it, it's made by Harakka Official.



By far, having an all-black outfit is almost a certainty in the Outfit of the Month now. The difference in this one is the leg warmers, which I've been wanting to have for ages. They're my favorite pieces of this look, but I might end up buying more than I initially wanted, as I can't resist a mini skirt and a leather jacket.

All Limonperi123 look (without jewelry BP versions) coasts 112sd and the Renachan one coasts 148sds, both prices calculated with Royalty discount.

Have you liked this month looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment