Holiday Calendar - Day 13 - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Holiday Calendar - Day 13

A cute penguin plushie is what was expecting us inside the 13th Santa letter. I really liked it, but it doesn't actually look like a plushie. I can't notice any fur parts besides the wings, it looks too much like something AI generated because it's so smooth, if you get what I'm saying... But still cute.


I was really intrigued by it and couldn't rest until I found the picture that inspired this item. I could only find this low-quality image in a video on YouTube and still can't say if it was a human-made or an AI-generated penguin, what do you think?


*Btw, I have nothing against AI-generated images, but it was a topic some time ago (and still is) in the Stardoll community on Facebook, where some designers were/are against using AI pics as inspirations for wigs and face items.

No comments:

Post a Comment