Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Outfit of the Month

For december OotM the looks choosen were curated by diefordior and halloween2. The person responsible for designing these picked more of the same again, with the exception of the Viktor Rolf dress. It seems like I've seen those items before.

Everything looks very well-illustrated, but I wish for something different, at least once. I've already seen outfits in all fashion styles on Instagram sent by players, and they keep doing one black and one nude look, including a Mugler item and a pair of sunglasses. I like having these pieces in my closet, but having only them is getting boring.



Have you liked any of these outfits? What other styles/items would you like to see in the next OotM? Or are you happy with all the collections so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment