Fever - Stardoll Dresser

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Fever

The last release of 2024 first week is Fever. Or maybe I got fever and i'm hallucinating with this collection.


It's been a long time since I've been unhappy with the Fever collection. I really miss when this store used to be released once a year in the summer with fresh and breezy clothes. Now, it has become a place where they drop leftovers from recent collections. This, for example, seems like those clothes could be in Runway or Wild Candy latest releases but were discarded at the last minute and then reused here because they had nothing more planned.


The team responsible for curating the stores has only one job and is doing it in the worst manner possible. Can't remember the last time I looked to a new release and thought in buy everything right away. Now, I see the new items and think, "Yes, some good stuff, but I can wait for a sale to get those."

No comments:

Post a Comment