Minimalism - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Minimalism

I guess Stardoll is trying to clean up their "decor inspirations" folders, as we just got another decor release today. This time it's Minimalism, and the items match the last Minimalism collection we had last year. It's as if they're attempting to decorate a complete home with the same aesthetic but releasing the items little by little.


The interior looks beautiful, and the furniture is well-made, but it gives me the impression that I've already seen something similar in the plaza. Perhaps it's because of the point I mentioned above about them releasing items with the same aesthetic and then introducing a kind of continuation later on.
The only item I bought was the painting since it's available for starcoins. I'm currently decorating my rooms, and I might purchase more items if I need to add details, such as a lamp, plants, or something to place on a table.



No comments:

Post a Comment