Vinyl - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Vinyl

The last release of this month was a very small Vinyl collection. I think someone from the illustration team is sneaking around this blog or the Royalty club, as finally, they're bringing male outfits more often (even if it's one or two per release). Or maybe someone there has a male doll and is taking the opportunity to give him clothes.



The store gained one more floor with clothes inspired by 70's fashion. I still don't know how I feel about it; the only item that caught my attention was the orange platform, but I don't have the urge to buy them. As everyone's currently focused on tributes, the regular releases are somewhat out of the spotlight. Perhaps I can come back later to this collection and see if something else gets my interest to compose a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment