Mr. - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, February 23, 2024

Mr.

After some hours of maintenance, this Friday was time for a new Mr. release. From what I read, it was released very early, but I was doing some stuff and only had time to check on it now.


I immediately recognized the 1st outfit from the main window as the one they announced as part of the Y/Project tribute, but it turns out that this look was from Dsquared2. I'm very happy that this could see the light of the day because I liked a lot the fur hat and the sweater (which I checked and fits for the female dolls body type). The look in the middle also is familiar to me, as I remember seeing a pic on twitter of Pedro Pascal wearing it on a red carpet (?), but can't remember in which event.


The collection has 4 items in starcoins, and some of the top pieces fit for female dolls as well. For example, the gray hoodie and silver jacket on the last floor, and the green sweater also fits, but not perfectly, in the hands. 
I liked a lot this Mr. release, but I guess you might have noticed as I've tried most of the pieces on my doll to see if I could make use of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment