Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Outfit of the Month

First Wednesday of February means it's time for the OotM reveal, and today it was released very early, which surprised me a lot, considering the time Stardoll has been adding new collections to the plaza recently.
Again we have mainly dark color pieces. Vulcano and Lulih really missed the timing to pick something more appropriate for Valentine's Day or Carnival and chose more colorful inspirations. The responsible dolls for the curation are Proenza and Limonperi123 (yes, you recognize this name from the November 23 OotM).


Considering both looks, the one by Proenza is my favorite, even though I haven't bought the main pieces. I got the accessories and might get the jacket as well. From the Limonperi123 look, I only got the bag and earrings. I'm not a big fan of the dress; it's well done, but I don't see myself styling it in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment