Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Outfit of the Month

The new looks from OOTM arrived at Plaza today, and thankfully, this time, at least one of the outfits looks a little different from the aesthetics we are used to.
This time, the monthly outfits were created by ninasstar and leticiahbtr. It's the first time for both of them to be chosen for OOTM.


I personally liked leticiahbtr's outfit more, as it's the first time we have this coquettish aesthetic in the OOTM. Also, the fact that there's one item (Miu Miu hair clip) in sc makes it even better. From ninasstar's look, I only bought the sunglasses, as this dress doesn't fit my style, and I think it will be a hard job trying to mix and match it with other pieces besides the ones included in the look.

I hope we can be pleasantly surprised in the next months with different looks than what we've had in the past. I think we've had enough of black and nude looks. I do really like black items; they make up the biggest part of my closet. However, I need to see more diversity in OOTM, even if the pieces aren't my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment