Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Outfit of the Month

A new month also means a new OotM collection. This time they brought two different fashion styles. The first one, curated by the doll Celta, is something coquettish in nude tones, while the one curated by Alissa reminds a little of the Steampunk aesthetic.

Starting with the Celta outfit, when I first saw it, I kinda felt that the shorts were off for the look, but seeing it alone as a single piece, it looks lovely. The entire look costs 120sd (with the 10% discount for royalty dolls). This time, there's no BP version for the earrings. If I had to pick a favorite item from this, it would be, for sure, the bag. It's so well detailed and looks super cute.


As for the Alissa look, idk if I'd wear all the pieces together, but for sure I liked them, with the exception of the pants. The whole look costs 124sd (also with the mentioned discount). From this one, the piece I liked the most is the boots. Do I already have lots of boots? Yes, but I'll for sure add this new pair to the collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment