Celeb Fit - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Celeb Fit

Today's release is a new Celeb Fit window, again containing 3 outfits inspired by the latest celebrity looks. This time, they chose looks inspired by Hunter Schafer, Anya Taylor-Joy, and Bella Hadid.


With this 2nd release of Celeb Fit, I've learned that the store is a "limited" type. As a new release hits Starplaza, the previous one is removed from the store. So, we basically have a month to buy the items we like, or we'll have to buy them only when available in Bazaar. It's sad because I hadn't bought all the items I wanted from the previous month's collection, which I could have done if I knew they would remove the last window with a new collection coming.

The real-life versions of these looks were worn by Anya Taylor-Joy at the Furiosa (2024) photocall in London, Bella Hadid without any specific occasion (as far as I could find), and Hunter Schafer at the 2024 Cannes Film Festival.




No comments:

Post a Comment