Fallen Angel Decor - Stardoll Dresser

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Fallen Angel Decor

Oh, well... Apparently someone forgot to post about yesterday's store release, and that someone was me... Sorry! Anyways, here it is to keep track of the releases here on the blog.

This Wednesday we haven't worn pink as the release brought a darker gothic atmosphere to Stardoll in a new Fallen Angel Decor, which is absolutely stunning.


The release has 2 new floors. In the first one, we can see a kind of desk room with a steampunk aesthetic, while the second floor brings a room with vintage furniture. The only complaint about it is that I think they could have added a bed that matched the rest of the furniture.

I think it's too early to start thinking about Halloween, but I'll for sure buy some of these for decorating my rooms.





No comments:

Post a Comment