Special Offer - Stardoll Dresser

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Special Offer

Oh well, I guess Stardoll found its way to the golden pot, and it's top-up/special offers with free items as we just got a new doll mail with a special offer in selected packages that includes a free rainbow gown.



Which are the selected packages? I don't know, as there's no information on the Xsolla page when you visit it to see the available packs. But I'll update this post as soon as I discover this information.

Edit: Apparently, the "selected packages" are all SD and SS available packs. I bought the cheapest SD pack and got the dresse, which come in both male and female versions.

The real-life inspiration is a custom high-necked Christian Siriano gown, which you can see below:




No comments:

Post a Comment