Royalty - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, June 21, 2024

Royalty

Oh, well... I don't know what to say about today's release or who designed it, but I'm pretty sure I know who was the one and only responsible for requesting this. If you've been around Stardoll long enough, I bet you also thought of her (or better, him).



As you can see, the collection features outfits worn by members of British royalty, such as Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, and Meghan Markle.

It's a 3 floor collection, containing 17 new outfits (with the same pair of shoes, basically - I don't know why they lack so many shoes when apparently they're easier to make than the actual clothes).

It's not much to my taste, but I'll be taking the jewelry and the bags, of course. This release is a full plate for the fans of the British monarchy.




No comments:

Post a Comment