Strike a Pose - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, August 23, 2024

Strike a Pose

The last time we had a Strike a Pose collection was in June 2019, nearly five years before this upcoming release. For a long time, I thought we would never see another SAP collection, but after countless messages from members urging Stardoll and the illustrators - especially Vulacano (if I were him, I'd probably hate me because I asked for this comeback in every interaction I had with him) - it's finally happening.


As it used to be, the store is limited and only available for dolls with a membership to buy. The difference now is that they've added a huge skin color palette (which I thought was cool until I bought all the poses in the same tone and then realized they must have been mislabeled, so I had to buy other poses that fit my doll's color).
The store came with 2 floors, and the prices range from 40 to 145 SD. The regular items were available in quantities of 1,000+ pieces, while the posed items had only 200-350 units each color. Most of them are already sold out. To me, this seems like a successful comeback, even though the poses aren't the best, in my opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment