Antidote - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, September 20, 2024

Antidote

As expected since yesterday’s announcement of the top-up offer, today’s release is an Antidote collection. It was co-directed by Vulacano, who also designed some of the pieces and the interior. As he mentioned, the collection is "weird, fun, colorful" and "not everyone’s cup of tea". And he was absolutely right when he said that.


Despite the unusual aesthetic, the collection isn’t bad at all. Some pieces are great (like the bags), and others might be harder to style but still have a certain appeal (while some didn’t catch my attention at all!). Contrary to what some might think, I consider it a successful collection, as many items have sold out. Unfortunately for me, I missed out on a few pieces I liked.




No comments:

Post a Comment