Callie Con 2024 - Close Feedback - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, September 30, 2024

Callie Con 2024 - Close Feedback

After the competitions, some questionable SNTHA winner choices (and I'm not just talking about the Hello Kitty head), plus the confusion surrounding the Hello Kitty bag from the Instagram live (which, by the way, I'm still waiting to receive), Callie Con has officially come to a close. Well, it's not exactly over, as there are still one or two days left to join some of the ongoing competitions! 


The "Close Feedback" survey is already live and awaiting your thoughts on the event and what you'd like to see in the next edition. (I tried to keep my feedback polite, not being 100% honest, since I didn’t want to risk losing my doll!) Anyway, if you share your opinions, you’ll finally receive the long-awaited Hello Kitty plushie as a reward.



No comments:

Post a Comment