Epiphany x Valentino Zodiac Jewellery - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Epiphany x Valentino Zodiac Jewellery

Today, I was hoping for a Callie's Picks release featuring the old Sanrio Friends collection from Target, which was released around 2010. But instead, we got the final zodiac sign from the special Epiphany x Valentino Zodiac Jewellery collection.



In one hand, I'm happy this project is finally over, but on the other, I'm a bit sad because I was really hoping for another Callie Con themed release. I still hope that by the end of the event, they remember the collection I mentioned earlier and release it in Callie's Picks or Archive.

Now, back to the actual release: Libra is the final zodiac sign, and it comes in the usual three colors, with both BP and Suite versions of each item. Below, you can check out the real-life version of the necklace:




No comments:

Post a Comment