Your dream home office but with a Sanrio twist! - Stardoll Dresser

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Your dream home office but with a Sanrio twist!

 This week took place the seventh Callie Con event in Stardoll, this year's theme was Hello Kitty!

Even though I expected a decor release inspired in the iconic feline we only got plushies on Monday's Otherworld release so I challenge myself to do something with them

When I started designing this suite I was going for gamer girl room but it wasn't giving... I needed more neon lights and gamer inspired furniture, so that vision quickly transformed into this:










It ended as home office space with the Sanrio characters in full display I played with the sizes of the items this time while decorating, instead of putting furniture in the default size and in the back of the suite I sized up the desk and put it in front, that way it gives us the illusion that the suite is bigger and add more emphasis to that area 


The desk is our focal point in this suite and since it's very big we can fill it with clutter! I added the Badtz Maru plushie, speakers and plants and books to create the perfect set up, I don't know if you can see it but in the Art director chair from 9 to 5 I put the Hello Kitty and friends pillow from the Target freebie collection 


I wanted to give a casual/relaxed vibe so I added the Shabby Chic Large Crate from Callie's pop up shop and add the other Sanrio plushies (Kuromi, Chococat, Cinnamoroll) and Mystic Star Lights from Otherworld and to be honest kinda looks like a YouTuber recording room with the plushies in the back lol 


Finally details: books, cute cat , ceiling lights and plants, I did the same trick as before with the plant here: putting it in the corner so only the leaves can show I recommend putting plants in corners like this for more detail. I also added more clutter to the Set Of Shelves from Minimalism like a combination of the Oregano plant and Wall Shelf Plant to make my own hanging plant from the shelf!

















And that's it we have a cute space to do our work from home or play Stardoll, see you next time 😺


No comments:

Post a Comment