Outfit of the Month - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Outfit of the Month

The October OOTM has arrived, and this time they chose outfits curated by Eli and GirlEwelina.

Eli’s outfit is available for both doll body types, male and female. The necklace and glasses are available for suite and Beauty Parlor. The look consists of 8 pieces and costs a total of 126sc and 98sd. It’s great to see that this time they included a full male outfit, though I don’t love how it looks as a whole. However, the individual pieces are great, and I can’t wait to style them in my own way. My favorite piece is definitely the necklace, and the fact that it’s available for starcoins makes it even better!



As for GirlEwelina’s look, it’s only available for female dolls. The diamond ring are also available for both suite and BP. The look has 6 pieces and costs 79sd, with no starcoin pieces, which is a bit disappointing. I don’t know why, but I ended up getting all the pieces from this look too. I’m hoping I can style them separately since I don’t really like the full look either. But the Margiela flower top from Spring 2006 has always caught my eye, so I had to get it. As for the rest of the look, it was more of an impulsive buy that might end up collecting virtual dust.




No comments:

Post a Comment