Vintage suite decor - Stardoll Dresser

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Vintage suite decor

Since we started the month of October spooky suites are a must! But I didn't have enough spooky items or inspiration to do some more Halloween-y this week....

So I went with this vintage, retro, dark suite instead complete opposite of all the suites I've shown here on the blog 


I used a mix of decor styles and pieces like Art Deco, Victorian, and Maximalist furniture; here are some Art Deco pieces I used: 


For the base I used the Ebony Wood Floor from DIY and as a ceiling I used Board Long Black from DIY too and the fun part of this suite, in my opinion, is the wallpaper! When we use these patterned wallpapers we don't have to use much wall decor/paintings or it would be too busy, this wallpaper is the Strawberry Thief from DIY and the real life version is from 1883 talk about vintage!

The key of old style suites are the details of the objects, the heavily patterned wallpaper, the very detailed ceiling lamp, the gold and geometric room dividers...

The plants we use are also important, in this room I used the Palm Tree from Budding Love since it fit really well and it gives us that exotic and dramatic look we want in these vintage suites

So what do you think? Did you like this suite? What kinda Halloween suites would you like to see next? Let me know 🎃

No comments:

Post a Comment