Basics - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, October 23, 2023

Basics

This Monday's release, which almost arrived on Tuesday, is a new Basics collection. It has only one floor, composed of 8 pieces, each of which comes in 6 colors.



To buy the entire store, you'll need to spend 6,546 SC if you have the royalty discount. I suppose I'll have to save some coins to get the entire collection, which I do with all the Basics even though I sometimes don't use any of the items....
Anyways, getting back to the release, I really liked the bra and the low-rise mini skirt. The colors they used in this collection are very cute. In general, I liked this Basics a lot.


What is your favorite piece from this release? Were you expecting anything else to be released today, considering the very late update?


No comments:

Post a Comment