Callie's Picks - Stardoll Dresser

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Callie's Picks

Along with the MSW color reveal and it's 'coming soon' announcement, this wednesday we also had a new Callie's Picks release to fit accordingly to the bright yellow theme.

The Callie's Picks nÂș 151 is called A Vibrant MSW and brings lots of - guess what? - yellow clothes, most of them in a egg yolk shading.



Yellow isn't one of my favorite colors so I'm not a big fan of this release, wish they had picked black as the MSW 2023 color instead, but at least a positive point is that this time the person who choose the items picked some that, as far as I remember, wheren't re-released before.
The first thing I noticed when I saw this collection was the Swarovski ring top yellow, it was first released on Runway and was a limited item, I think Stardoll completly forgot the concept of limited when they started re-releasing limited pieces in CP, but must confess I boought it as I've sold mine long ago.


Have you liked the color choice for MSW? Will you be competing this year and using any of these yellow dresses?


No comments:

Post a Comment