Limited Edition - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, November 10, 2023

Limited Edition

Yesterday, Stardoll sent us a doll mail about a 50% increase in Stardollars for selected packages for the upcoming Limited Edition release, and, as expected, today we received a new LE collection.



The new Limited Edition has three floors with lots of crystal and sequin items. Only one of the fourteen mannequins are for male dolls. I have some mixed feelings about this, as I love half of the collection and hate the other half.

A few items are already sold out, but most of them still have plenty of items left. This time, Stardoll added a higher number of copies for each piece, perhaps thinking that the site traffic is higher due to the MSW season.


What are your opinions on this LE? Have you bought any items? I ended up buying more than I expected.... I hope to see your stylings with the pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment