(WINNER ANNOUNCED) Miss Stardoll-oween poll - Stardoll Dresser

Sunday, November 5, 2023

(WINNER ANNOUNCED) Miss Stardoll-oween poll

Hello, dolls. I'm sorry for being late with this voting post to choose the 2023 Miss Stardoll-oween. This month has been quite a rush for me because of a trip I'll have to take in a few days, so I only had time to set up the poll right now... 

As stated in the Miss Stardoll-oween post, if we didn't have a minimum of 7 entries, the number of winners would be reduced. Therefore, since we only had 4 participants, the podium was reduced to only one winner this year. I hope that next year we can have more active participants so I can award the full podium prize. However, everyone who took the time to send a look will win some wishlist items when the results are announced.


Here are the participants for Miss Stardoll-oween 2023:



Now, please pick your two favorite looks in the poll below.



Voting will be open until 09/11. Please vote for two contestants as stated above, or your vote may be discarded if you pick only one voting option.

No comments:

Post a Comment