Stardoll Dresser Games #5 - Stardoll Dresser

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Stardoll Dresser Games #5

Hello, hello, dolls! Welcome to another Stardoll Dresser Games edition. For this week, anticipating the Easter egg hunt, I've prepared a hide-and-seek game for you.

For this game, you'll have to find 6 boxes I've spread in my rooms. All rooms that make part of this game are open for everyone to see. When you find the missing boxes, you can take a screenshot of the exact place you found them or write it in the comments, specifying the room and place you spotted the boxes.

Below, you can see the image of the item I'm referring to:


For those who use a browser, here's the link to my doll suite. If you use the launcher, just look for MiaColucci in the search bar.

The first commenter containing all 6 exact places where I placed the boxes will win one of the March OotM outfits.





No comments:

Post a Comment