Stardoll Dresser Games #6 - Stardoll Dresser

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Stardoll Dresser Games #6

Hello, hello, dolls! Welcome to the 6th edition of the Stardoll Dresser Games. I almost forgot again to host this month's edition, so sorry for that once more. But I'm glad I remembered before the end of the month, and I was able to put it together.

I present to you the game for April: it's a word scramble. You have to unscramble the following words in order to find Stardoll brands. Some may still be available in the Plaza, while others are old brands that we can only find in the Bazaar. Some of them may be hidden there as well, but nothing you can't find, as I'm sure you might have seen the items from them around here sometime.

After unscrambling all the stores, post the answers in the comments. The first commenter who finds all the words right will win one of the April OotM.


Good luck y'll!





No comments:

Post a Comment