Stardoll Feat. - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, April 26, 2024

Stardoll Feat.

I was surprised by today's release arriving so early. The Stardoll Feat. brings a new collection that seems to be a continuation of the last one, named Burlesque (or perhaps they changed the name and logo of the store but forgot to update the tag, who knows?).


By the names of the pieces, I presume the looks are inspired by drag queens from RuPaul's Drag Race, I'd say. I'm not entirely sure since I don't follow the show, so please correct me if I'm wrong. The only looks I can say for sure were the inspirations from are the Dita Von Teese pink space cowboy outfit on the 1st floor and the middle outfit from the 2nd floor, which is inspired by the movie Moulin Rouge (2001).

I liked the collection a lot, and the prices as well. There are 3 items in starcoins, and the ones in stardollars vary from 8-18sd, which is an acceptable price compared to the latest releases that are very expensive (like the Celeb Fit released on Wednesday with a non-limited skirt priced at 32sd).




No comments:

Post a Comment