Trails - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, April 29, 2024

Trails

As soon as I opened the Starplaza today to check the new release, I had this strange feeling that I've seen this window before...


Apparently, I wasn't 100% wrong as the middle outfit was already released in a previous Trails collection (not the same illustration, but an "updated" version of it). 

But anyway... this curiosity aside, today's release came with 2 new floors. All looks contain the same color palette as most of the Trails releases and maintain this boho chic aesthetic. 


Another thing I noticed while writing is that the first outfit on the first floor also was release before. There's a version of It that's from Runaway and looks more detalhes than this one.

The ss weekly gift was updated today with a bag from the collection:







No comments:

Post a Comment