Voile - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, May 3, 2024

Voile

For this Friday's release, Stardoll prepared a new Voile collection that seems like a throwback through years of fashion.



Apparently, the inspirations for these costumes were taken from series and movies. For example, the King George outfit (3rd mannequin on 2nd floor) and the Bridgerton Regency Dress (4th mannequin on 1st floor) were inspired by the series Bridgerton (2020), and the Lucrezia Borgia dress (last look on 1st floor) from The Borgias (2011) series.
The Marie Antoinette outfit, Tudor Gown, and Elizabethan dress looks very familiar to me, but I can't say for sure from where I recognize them... The other ones, I can't say if I ever saw them anywhere.
But the most important thing is that all the pieces look beautiful. It's one of the few cases where I wish to buy the whole collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment