Voile - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, July 12, 2024

Voile

Today's release is a new Voile collection, featuring lots of gowns, some mid and short dresses, and also includes jumpsuits.

The one that caught my attention the most was the one inspired by Viktor & Rolf (the one in the middle of the main window). It actually matches two models from their Summer 2023 couture collection. Since I saw this runway show, I've wanted to have them in Stardoll. I'm glad that after all this time they released at least one.


This Voile collection has 3 new floors. Besides Viktor & Rolf, it also includes some Rodarte and Clio Peppiatt pieces. I couldn't find/remember the brands of most of the pieces, but I'll update here if I find more. 
Aesthetically, the 2nd floor is my favorite, as it really looks like a collection with coherence, as all the pieces match with each other. However, all the floors have cute items that deserve some attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment