Stardoll Dresser Games #8 - Stardoll Dresser

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Stardoll Dresser Games #8

I guess everyone here knows that Stardoll, in the good old days, used to be a paper doll dress-up site where you could style all your favorite celebs. Some of them are still there, while others have been removed from the site over the years. I can't remember exactly when or who was the last dress-up doll to be released in the game, but I'd bet it was the Lady Gaga 3 doll, as it's in the list of "new dolls." 

With that said, I want to know if you still remember or can figure out who some of the celeb paper dolls are.

For this month's game, I've separated some of the dolls' avatars to see if you can identify them. Below you can see a grid with 10 paper doll faces. All you have to do is name them correctly. How you'll identify them (writing the name in comments or in the picture, taking a screenshot of the referred dolls, etc.) is up to you, as long as you name them in the correct order. For example, you can list their names as shown in the image or cut the avatars in the picture and post them separately in the comments in a new order followed by their respective names.


If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask here in the comments, in my guestbook on Stardoll, or via message there. However, I must say I'll probably answer quickly if asked here in the comments as I'll receive a notification. The first commenter who guesses the celebs right will win one of the June OotM.

Good luck y'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment