Jacquemus Tribute - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, July 29, 2024

Jacquemus Tribute

As the 4th tribute of the season, today we received another first-time brand with a new collection inspired by Jacquemus.


The three floors of the tribute present a collection with a diverse color palette. The first floor features some colorful pieces, while the other two floors showcase more sober tones, with items in nude and black colors.
Looking at this tribute as a whole, it doesn't impress me much, but I must say that I ended up buying more than I initially thought I would. I still have some other pieces in my cart and am deciding if they're worth adding to my closet or not. My favorite item is definitely the Bambinou Purse in all three colors. 
Don't forget to check the first and last floors for the starcoins pieces, which are available for both male and female dolls.


This time the special offer is a bag, which you can get by purchasing any Superstar packages or Stardollars packs, excluding the cheapest one containing 95sd.







No comments:

Post a Comment