Pearls - Stardoll Dresser

Friday, July 26, 2024

Pearls

This Friday's release is a new Pearls collection. I'm surprised at how early they released it.


Today's release adds only two floors to the store, featuring a total of 11 outfits for female dolls, along with some separate pieces for males.

One detail that caught my attention is that several pieces are inspired by outfits worn by Princess Diana (like the denim and shoes on the third mannequin on the first floor and the sweater on the fifth mannequin on the first floor). It makes me wonder if these items were initially intended for the Royalty collection but were deemed not to fit the aesthetic, or if the illustrator has developed an interest in her iconic looks (not a complaint, just an observation). Additionally, the first mannequin on the second floor showcases a Miu Miu outfit, which was probably meant to be part of the Miu Miu tribute but wasn't ready in time.



It's a lovely collection, even though some of the pieces aren't quite my style. I'm sure other dolls will make great use of them. I'd say my favorite piece is the Viktor & Rolf shirt dress. I'm hoping for a tribute to them this season.




No comments:

Post a Comment