Mr. - Stardoll Dresser

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Mr.

Today's release is a new Mr. collection. From the preview on the front page, I thought it would be a 'meh' release, but the front window in Plaza made me change my initial thoughts.



The collection has two new floors and contains items only for male dolls. I wish this time they had included female versions for some items like the Botticelli Pants (seen on the middle mannequin in the image above) and the J'Adore Cowboys Tank (on the 5th mannequin on the 1st floor). But I guess I'll use some tricks to style them anyway.
There are 3 vpieces for starcoins, some questionable item choices that don't fit the release, but in general, it was a good collection. It made me want to have a male doll to create a look.





No comments:

Post a Comment