Original Future - Stardoll Dresser

Monday, September 25, 2023

Original Future

Callie Con isn't officially over yet, as the promised AMA questions haven't been answered in the Starblog yet, but the themed releases unfortunately came to an end today as we got a new Original Future release.



It's a very small collection, containing only 16 pieces. For some reason, I'd say these items might be leftovers from a previous addition to the store, as they fit well in the store's showroom, as we can see below. The only thing that caught my eye is the 8-bit hoodie, as I found it a very interesting piece when I first saw the Loewe SS23 collection.



In general I think it's a 'meh' release, as it's just a gap filler... But I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, have you liked or bought any piece from this new OF?

No comments:

Post a Comment