Goth and Modern - Stardoll Dresser

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Goth and Modern

I must admit Halloween suite decor is not my strong suit I never did any spooky suites before even though I do love Halloween, scary movies and video games...

So this week I decided to do something modern with a hint of spooky and this was the result:


My inspiration was the goth subculture but making it chic and modern (and a little minimalist since I didn't clutter it that much) black floors and black walls are hard to work with but they make such an elegant room!

To make the walls I used Black Double Door Closed from DIY that way we can add detail and texture we can't get with star design squares

As a base to our suite I used the latest Tingeling interior to add a spooky exterior for our windows but to also add colors to our palette

I didn't want to use all black furniture so we can play a little bit with colors and that's where the Green Velvet Sofa from Minimalism came in handy, not only gives us a simple couch to work with but also matches with our Tingeling interior!

The Display Shelf from Fantasy Hotels is one of my favorite items for modem suites, is simple and has great clutter pieces in it, great for decorate when you don't feel like adding too much

Adding stuff from Fallen Angel decor is a must when doing these suites, i used the Coffin Pillow here (which is super cute btw)

A suite perfect for darkness lovers or to get in the Halloween mood... What do you think? Let us know in the comments 🕸️


No comments:

Post a Comment